March 21, 2018 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:01
Todd Smith is with Keller Williams in Goodyear, Arizona. Last year he, his wife Shannon Cunningham, and team closed 216 transactions with a total sales volume of 50 million and earned 1.7 million in GCI. His average sales price was 235 thousand of which 48% were buyers and 52% were sellers. They also manage 160 rental units.
Todd has a 15 member team: 1 lead listing specialist, 1 listing partner, 4 buyer specialists, 2 showing assistants, 2 inside sales associates, 1 transaction manager, 1 marketing manager, 1 property manager, 1 field manager, and 1 team leader.
Todd is team leader of AZ Performance Realty. He has been an agent for 11 years and works the Metro Phoenix market.
In this call, Todd talks about:
- Barely graduating from high school and working as a garbage man for 6 years
- Joining a friend’s team and selling 5 homes his first week
- How to leverage new construction when you are a resale agent
- Why geographic farming accounts for 67% of his business … 144 closings
- How they picked their first farm and what they did to expand it
- Receiving a 22 to 1 ROI in the farm … for every 1 dollar invested 22 came back
- Why they use an 8×8 program to start a new farm and get name recognition fast
- What they mail into the farm and how often
- How to enhance your farm results and reputation with open houses
- Why the team was growing at 20% to 30% per year, then stalled, and how they are growing again
- The maximum number of listings a single agent can list each month and service properly
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 216 closings
- 50 million sales volume
- 15 member team:
- 1 lead listing specialist
- 1 listing partner
- 4 buyer specialists
- 2 showing assistants
- 2 inside sales associates
- 1 transaction manager
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 property manager
- 1 field manager
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence