September 21, 2018 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 44 minutes
Tony Baroni is with Keller Williams in Brandon, Florida. Last year he closed 231 transactions with a total sales volume of 56 million. His average sales price was 242 thousand of which 45% were buyers and 55% were sellers.
Tony has a 14 member team: 2 buyer specialists, 1 lead buyer specialist, 1 listing specialist, 1 outside sales associate, 1 director of lead generation, 1 listing closing coordinator, 1 buyer closing coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 marketing & media manager, 1 field rep, 1 stager, and 1 lead listing specialist/team leader.
Tony is the team leader of the Tony Baroni Team. He has been an agent for 13 years and works the metro Tampa Bay market.
In this call, Tony talks about:
- Working in logistics before real estate
- Receiving 30% of his business (70 closings last year) from online reviews
- The Promise review and referral program, including script and role play
- What to say and do to get clients to write 5 star reviews for you
- The 6 most important websites to have your reviews posted and which site has the most “Google Juice”
- How to promote your reviews on Facebook
- Why 75% of his past clients fill out an online review
- How he gets 55% of his business by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- His Top 25 Referrer Party
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 231 closings
- 56 million sales volume
- 14 member team:
- 2 buyer specialists
- 1 lead buyer specialist
- 1 listing specialist
- 1 outside sales associate
- 1 director of lead generation
- 1 listing closing coordinator
- 1 buyer closing coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 marketing & media manager
- 1 field rep
- 1 stager
- 1 lead listing specialist/team leader
- online reviews
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence