October 21, 2018 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 56 minutes
Jonathan Spears is with Sotheby’s International in Destin, Florida. Last year he closed 92 transactions with a total sales volume of 119 million and earned 3 million in GCI. His average sales price was 1.3 million of which 35% were buyers and 65% were sellers.
Last year, Jonathan personally sold the 92 homes as a solo agent with one assistant. Today Jonathan’s team is growing and has 5 members: 2 buyer agents, 1 operations assistant, 1 executive assistant, and 1 team leader.
Jonathan is the team leader of the Spears Group. He has been an agent for 8 years and works the Destin 30A market. In his short career, he has already sold 343 million in volume and earned 10 million in GCI.
In this call, Jonathan talks about:
- Entering college at age 14 and graduating college at 18.
- Immediately going into real estate as an assistant to a successful REO agent and processing 50 broker price opinions per week for 2 years
- Moved into sales and was a buyer agent for a team for the next 2 years
- How he transitioned into high end luxury real estate, established a reputation, and began receiving referrals from wealthy clients
- Personally sold 92 luxury homes last year as a solo agent with one assistant
- 95% of his business is selling resort and 2nd homes
Why these high end homes are being purchased for enjoyment and investment
- His direct mail campaign that established him as the market leader
- Why he sells lifestyle not bricks and sticks
- His use of Instagram Stories to connect with his tribe
- Visiting 5 star hotels and modeling their white glove service
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 92 closings
- 119 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 2 buyer agents
- 1 operations assistant
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 team leader
- luxury homes
- direct mail
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence