Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 54 minutes
Gary Raze is with Re/Max in Eugene, Oregon. Last year he closed 69 transactions with a total sales volume of 17 million and earned 510 thousand in GCI. His average sales price was 252 thousand of which 35% were buyers and 65% were sellers.
Gary is a solo agent with one part-time administrative assistant. He has been an agent for 12 years. Gary has sold 573 homes and earned 3.3 million in GCI in his career.
In this call, Gary talks about:
- Teaching middle school for 32 years
- Entering real estate as a second career (and earning 10 times what he made as a teacher
- Building his business based on repeat and referral (95% of his business)
- Generating 60 closings from a 350 person list … 1 in 6 people sent a closed referral or repeated
- His low budget annual marketing plan/li>
- Why he never calls his people to beg for business
- The 3 client appreciation events he hosts every year
- Why he sends 2 direct mail pieces to millenials every month (and what he sends)
- The power of humor in marketing
- How to celebrate your people (and thier kids) birthday with cards and a video birthday song
- Simple models, profit margins, and more
- 69 closings
- 17 million sales volume
- 2 member team:
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 solo agent
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence