Cody Gibson SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:17
Cody Gibson is with Keller Williams in Portland, Oregon. Last year he and his team closed 345 transactions with a total sales volume of 110 million. His average sales price was 319 thousand of which 55% were buyers and 45% were sellers.
Cody has a 152 member team: 140 salespeople (both core and expansion) and 12 administrative staff.
Cody is the team leader of United Home Group. He has been an agent for 17 years.
In this call, Cody talks about:
- Selling 16 homes in his first 16 weeks in the business
- The mental shift necessary for high achievement
- Viewing production boards daily for motivation
- Why he focuses on escrows instead of closings
- The DFT metric (Deal Fell Thru) and why you might want it higher
- His aggressive expansion into 76 market centers in 17 states and why he thinks he can still grow by a multiple of ten
- His goal of 1,000 escrows this year
- Why he looks for partner, not passenger, agents
- Division of tasks between the hub and the expansion team
- His approach to For Sale By Owners that is resulting in 25% of his business
- FSBO scripts for the initial contact, follow up calls, and voice mail
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 345 closings
- 110 million sales volume
- 152 member team:
- 140 salespeople
- 12 administrative staff
- expansion team
- for sale by owner
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence