***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 49 minutes
Joy Russell is with Keller Williams Realty in Prairieville, Louisiana. Last year she closed 96 transactions with a total sales volume of 17 million. Her average sales price was 171 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Joy is a solo agent with 3 assistants: 1 executive assistant, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 part time inside sales agent.
Joy has been an agent for 14 years and works the Baton Rouge market. In her best year (2016), joy sold 126 homes worth 20 million.
In this call, Joy talks about:
- How she sold 96 homes last year
- Why she works as a solo agent and does not want any buyer agents
- How she took 6 months off last year to travel the world (not all at once)
- Her love of traveling to different countries to see different cultures (she’s already been to 37 countries)
- When she is at work, she is totally focused on dollar productive activities
- When she is on vacation, she totally disconnects from the business
- How she only works 8-5 during the week and rarely works on the weekend
- Why 99% of her clients wait for her to return from a trip before transacting real estate (hint: they want Joy only)
- What her daily schedule looks like
- Why she prospects for 2 hours every day, but never cold calls strangers
- How she achieves an 85% profit margin and more
- 96 closings
- 17 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 marketing assistant (pt)
- 1 inside sales agent (pt)
- 1 team leader (sole salesperson)
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence