***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Craig Wilburn is with Keller Williams in Gainesville, Florida. Last year he closed 185 transactions with a total sales volume of 49 million and a GCI of 1.3 million. His average sales price was 264 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. In his best year (2016), Craig sold 255 homes worth 55 million.
Craig has a 14 member team: 2 buyer agents, 3 listing agents, 2 inside sales agents, 1 listing coordinator, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 field manager, 2 executive assistants, 1 director of operations, and 1 team leader.
Craig is the team leader of Team Dynamo. He has been an agent for 15 years and works the metro Gainesville market.
In this call, Craig talks about:
- Only selling one house during his first 5 months while he educated himself on the market and built relationships
- Then the floodgates opened and he sold 55 homes in his first full year without any assistants or team members
- His formula was simple: talk to 17 people per day
- Why he likes prospecting in shopping malls and office parks
- How to build rapport quickly with anyone
- Hear the script he uses to set appointments with people he just met who showed interest in real estate
- Why he developed a laid back friendly approach to for-sale-by-owners
- His annual client party and how he zero based the cost
- Why he is still personally in production and sold 70 homes himself last year
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 185 closings
- 49 million sales volume
- 14 member team:
- 2 buyer agents
- 3 listing agents
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 field manager
- 2 executive assistants
- 1 director of operations
- 1 team leader
- for sale by owner
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence