***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 66 minutes
Noel Bittinger is with Bittinger Team, Realtors in Canton, Michigan. Last year she, her husband Lee, and team closed 154 transactions with a total sales volume of 43 million and a GCI of 1.2 million. Her average sales price was 282 thousand of which 39% were buyers and 61% were sellers. In her best year (2005), she sold 176 homes worth 42 million.
Noel has a 13 member team: 4 Realtors, 1 operations director, 1 listing manager, 1 closing manager, 1 field manager, 3 contractors (a bookkeeper, a photographer, and a digital marketing group), and 2 team leaders.
Noel is the team leader of the Bittinger Team. She has been an agent for 34 years and works Detroit – Anne Arbor market.
In this call, Noel talks about:
- Failing her licensing exam the first attempt, yet selling 30 homes her first year
- Exactly what she did to get such a fast start
- Working with her spouse for 34 years and why it’s critical to establish clearly defined roles
- How systems can set you free
- What is a system, how can you set up a system, and examples of systems
- Software that digitizes your system and gets all team members on same page
- How she gets 57% of her business by repeat & referrals from past clients including her annual marketing plan
- Why she hosts 3 client parties per year instead of one
- How she gets 31% of her business from internet leads, what is her #1 best internet lead source, and the company she hired to run her internet marketing
- Who does a better job of converting internet leads: agents, ISA, or outsource?
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 154 closings
- 43 million sales volume
- 13 member team:
- 4 Realtors
- 1 operations director
- 1 listing manager
- 1 closing manager
- 1 field manager
- 3 contractors (a bookkeeper, a photographer, and a digital marketing group)
- 2 team leaders
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence