Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 55 minutes
Jen Burns is with eXp Realty in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Last year she closed 78 transactions with a total sales volume of 19 million and earned 464 thousand in GCI. Her average sales price was 243 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Jen is a solo agent with 2 part time assistants: 1 administrative and 1 marketing. She has been an agent for 12 years.
In this call, Jen talks about:
- Why small is beautiful … you don’t need a big team to make big bucks
- Moving to a new market and starting over
- How to get 39 referral closings per year with a private Facebook group and 150 dollars per month
- Why small budget contest and giveaways result in big referrals
- How to host a small client event that results in referrals when you are a shy introvert
- Why she built a team, dismantled it, and went back to solo agent
- Her plan to get to 100 referral closings per year as a solo agent
- Tools solo agents can use to stay organized and free up time for family
- How to increase your average sales price, profit margins, and more
- 78 closings
- 19 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 part time administrative assistant
- 1 part time marketing assistant
- 1 solo agent
- Zillow leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence