January 21, 2014 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:20
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:20
To download files, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Martin Bouma is with Keller Williams Realty in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Last year he closed 218 transactions with a total sales volume of 67 million. His average sales price was 309 thousand of which 46% were buyers and 54% were sellers.
He operates a team with 11 members: 2 buyer agents, 1 showing specialist, 1 listing specialist, 1 lead coordinator, 1 closing manager, 1 listing manager, 1 part-time marketing manager, 1 part-time courier, 1 receptionist, and 1 team leader.
Martin Bouma is the team leader of The Bouma Group. He has been an agent for 28 years. Martin sold over 3,000 homes in his career.
In this call, Martin talks about:
- How he fell into real estate by accident
- After his first year, his broker told him he did not have what it takes to succeed
- How he went from failure to producer in 120 days and the woman that helped him
- What he does to generate 68% of his business by repeat and referrals from his past clients and sphere of influence including his marketing plan
- How he dominates his neighborhood filled with million dollar houses
- Spoiling his raving fans with a Top 150 VIP Program
- Geographic farming for high-end listings including what to send and how often
- Hiring a COO to run his day-to-day operations
- Lead coordinator who calls all the internet leads and set appointments
- How to keep your staff motivated and accountable
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 218 closings
- 67 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 2 buyer agents
- 1 showing specialist
- 1 listing specialist
- 1 lead coordinator
- 1 closing manager
- 1 listing manager
- 1 part-time marketing manager
- 1 part-time courier
- 1 receptionist
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- internet leads (SEO)
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence