Wes Madden SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:44
Wes Madden with Madden Real Estate in Fairbanks, Alaska. Last year he closed 579 transactions with a total sales volume of 133 million and a GCI of 3.8 million. His average sales price was 230 thousand of which 42% were buyers and 58% were sellers. He has a 36 member team: 13 buyer specialists, 5 listing partners, 2 inside sales agents, 1 REO specialist, 4 escrow coordinators, 1 listing coordinator, 4 virtual assistants, 1 director of operations, 1 executive assistant, 2 directors of first impressions, 1 bookkeeper, 1 field coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Wes Madden is the team leader of the Madden Real Estate team. He has been an agent for 10 years and sold almost 4,000 homes worth 850 million in his career.
In this call, Wes talks about:
- Selling 75 homes his first full year by being determined and disciplined
- Handing out 500 business cards his first month
- Piloting a Blackhawk helicopter for the Army before starting his real estate career
- How he started by helping military personnel buy and sell homes … and how you can work with these folks if you live near a military base
- Getting a coach his first 6 months in the business
- Wanting to create a scalable, salable real estate business from the beginning
- Developing a 25% market share
- The simple marketing plan he uses to get 60% of his business by repeat and referral from past clients and sphere of influence … by creating an army of referral machines
- The Buy It Local Coupon Program
- How he ranks high in the search engines and gets free SEO traffic and leads
- Which companies he uses for paid PPC internet lead generation including the conversion rates and the return on investment numbers
- How he creates mass market awareness and direct sales with radio and TV ads … and the power of the celebrity endorsement
- Why he surrounds himself with experts
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 579 closings
- 133 million sales volume
- 36 member team:
- 13 buyer specialists
- 5 listing partners
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 REO specialist
- 4 escrow coordinators
- 1 listing coordinator
- 4 virtual assistants
- 1 director of operations
- 1 executive assistant
- 2 directors of first impressions
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 field coordinator
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- radio ads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence