Wendy Papasan SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 55 minutes
Wendy Papasan is with Keller Williams in Austin, Texas. Last year she closed 245 transactions with a total sales volume of 74 million. Her average sales price was 305 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Wendy has a 28 member team: 19 agents, 1 showing partner, 2 inside sales agents, 1 listing manager, 1 contract manager, 1 marketing director, 1 director of growth, 1 operations director, and 1 CEO/team leader.
Wendy is the team leader of Papasan Property Group. She has been an agent for 9 years and works the Austin, Dallas, Houston, and St Lewis markets.
In this call, Wendy talks about:
- Starting part time as a stay-at-home mom and selling 18 homes her first year
- Building a 6th Level business by supporting the growth of others
- Her “Big Why” and 6 core values that are the foundation of her team
- Why her job switched to lead generation of team talent
- Building a team around systems, administration, and support instead of centralized lead generation and distribution
- Why she expanded outside her local market, how she picked the locations, and mistakes made that created a stronger team
- Her tiny budget annual marketing plan for repeat and referrals from past client and sphere of influence that results in 56% of her business
- Why you should focus on building a moat around your database
- How she got 28% of her business last year by referrals from other agents
- Her NOT to do list
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 245 closings
- 74 million sales volume
- 28 member team:
- 19 agents
- 1 showing partner
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 listing manager
- 1 contract manager
- 1 marketing director
- 1 director of growth
- 1 operations director
- 1 CEO/team leader
- agent referrals
- expansion teams
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence