January 7, 2015 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:37
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:37
To download the following, click on the link and “save as” to your computer.
Lars Hedenborg is with RE/MAX in Charlotte, North Carolina. Last year he closed 312 transactions with a total sales volume of 72 million. His average sales price was 230 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. He has a 15 member team: 5 buyer agents, 2 listing agents, 2 inside sales agents, 1 operations manager, 1 buyer client care coordinator, 1 listing client care coordinator, 1 executive services manager, 1 listing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Lars Hedenborg is the team leader of The Lars Group. He’s been an agent for 7 years and sold over 1,200 homes in his short career.
In this call, Lars talks about:
- His fast start in real estate by focusing on buyers
- Script for turning buyer leads into appointments
- Simple method for gaining buyer loyalty at the first meeting
- How he built a 7-figure 7th level business that runs without his daily involvement
- The 4 technologies he uses to systematize his business
- The 5 marketing pillars that generate all his leads
- His Raving Fans Club and 60 Touch Marketing Program responsible for 120 closings last year
- How he multiplied his buyer calls from yard signs by 250%
- Why his team agents average over 100k in take home pay while the team maintains a healthy profit margin
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 312 closings
- 72 million sales volume
- 15 member team:
- 5 buyer agents
- 2 listing agents
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 operations manager
- 1 buyer client care coordinator
- 1 listing client care coordinator
- 1 executive services manager
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- yard signs
- expired listings
- for sale by owners
- geographic farming
- radio/TV ads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence