September 21, 2015 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:31
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:31
Lisa Archer is with Keller Williams Realty in Charlotte, North Carolina. Last year she closed 163 transactions with a total sales volume of 41 million. Her average sales price was 256 thousand of which 51% were buyers and 49% were sellers.
She has an 8 member team in Charlotte: 2 listing agents, 2 buyer agents, 1 showing agent, 1 director of opportunity generation, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 head of administration, and 1 team leader. Plus she has a 4 member administrative team in Mississippi and 2 expansion agents in Birmingham and Chicago. (Production numbers are based on the Charlotte team only).
Lisa Archer is the team leader of the Live Love Homes team. She has been an agent for 10 years.
In this call, Lisa talks about:
- How she started in real estate with her father
- Why a phone call from a friend tripled her business the following year
- How she developed the “Live Love” concept
- Why she’s growing her business with expansion teams in two other states and why she believes she can grow to 100 expansion agents in 3 years
- How she generates 35% of her business by referrals from other agents using Facebook and digital door knocking
- Her daily prospecting 5-5-5 plan to her sphere of influence that generates 30% of her business … and only takes 30 minutes per day
- Why relationship building is the key to her long term success
- The core questions she asks when prospecting FSBOs and expired listings
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 163 closings
- 41 million sales volume
- 8 member team in Charlotte:
- 2 listing agents
- 2 buyer agents
- 1 showing agent
- 1 director of opportunity generation
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 head of administration
- 1 team leader
- Plus 4 member administrative team in Mississippi
- and 2 expansion agents in Birmingham and Chicago
- internet leads (Facebook)
- expired listings
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- agent referrals