November 21, 2015 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:18
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:18
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Derek Gilbert is with Keller Williams Realty in Englewood, Colorado. Year to date, he’s sold 68 homes worth 21 million. His average sales price was 308 thousand of which 51% were buyers and 49% were sellers. He has a 4 member team: 1 executive assistant, 1 inside sales agent, 1 marketing partner, and 1 team leader.
Derek Gilbert is the team leader of The Gilbert Group. He has been an agent for 12 years. In his best year (2010) he sold 111 homes worth 21 million.
In this call, Derek talks about:
- Moving to Colorado and running his Arizona real estate team remotely
- Closing his remote office and starting from scratch in a new market where he did not know anyone
- Generating excitement and multiple offers for sellers in a hot market
- How to help buyers win in multiple offer situations even when they are not the highest price
- Marketing plan for past clients
- Referral scripts and role play to your sphere of influence
- Putting on events for your past clients including his Fall Festival
- Targeted “Facebook Failure” Ads that keep you in front of your past clients for pennies per day
- His geographic farming program
- The technology and software that makes his business work
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
2015 YTD Stats (1st 10 months):
- 68 closings
- 21 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 inside sales agent
- 1 marketing partner
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence