December 7, 2015 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:28
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:28
Laurel Starks is with Keller Williams Realty in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Year to date, she’s sold 71 homes worth 30 million. Her average sales price was 428 thousand of which 30% were buyers and 70% were sellers. She has a 7 member team: 1 executive assistant/listing coordinator, 1 contracts coordinator, 1 general manager, 3 sales agents, and 1 team leader.
Laurel Starks is the team leader of the Starks Realty Group. She has been an agent for 10 years and specializes in divorce homes.
In this call, Laurel talks about:
- Why she quit her job as an airline attendant to become a real estate agent
- How she quick became an expert at the sales contract
- Why she became a family law real estate expert and works with divorcing couples
- Receiving listing assignments from attorneys and judges
- How she became a court appointed expert
- Earning $350 to $500 per hour consulting for attorneys and testifying in court
- What you need to do to become a divorce home expert
- How to develop relationships with attorneys and judges
- Diversifying and building a traditional practice to expand her business
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
2015 YTD Stats:
- 71 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 1 executive assistant/listing coordinator
- 1 contracts coordinator
- 1 general manager
- 3 sales agents
- 1 team leader
- divorce homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence