June 21, 2016 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:19
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:19
Brett Keppler is with TREO Realtors in Cincinnati, Ohio. Last year he closed 260 transactions with a total sales volume of 31 million and GCI of 745 thousand. His average sales price was 118 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. He has a 13 member team: 5 buyer agents, 1 listing agent, 1 marketing manager, 1 office manager, 1 personal assistant, 1 REO manager, 2 REO support, and 1 team leader.
Brett Keppler is the team leader of Team TREO. He has been an agent for 10 years, sold 1,500 homes in his career, and works the Greater Cincinnati market.
In this call, Brett talks about:
- Selling 12 homes his first year
- Personally selling 96 homes last year while his team sold the balance
- How he and his team transitioned from selling 494 homes in 2013 (mostly REO) to selling 260 homes in 2015 (mostly traditional sales)
- The single twist that makes his expired listing program different and more successful than his competitors
- Working with investors, what they want, and why they keep hiring him
- How he gets 1/3rd of his business from past clients and sphere of influence including his annual marketing plan
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 260 closings
- 31 million sales volume
- 13 member team:
- 5 buyer agents
- 1 listing agent
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 office manager
- 1 personal assistant
- 1 REO manager
- 2 REO support
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence