October 7, 2016 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:13
Matt Laricy is with Americorp Ltd in Chicago, Illinois. Last year he closed 260 transactions with a total sales volume of 104 million. His average sales price was 404 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. He has a 6 member team: 3 sales agents, 1 administrative assistant, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 team leader.
Matt Laricy is the team leader of the Matt Laricy Group. He has been an agent for 10 years and works the downtown Chicago market.
In this call, Matt talks about:
- Only selling 2 homes his first full year in real estate
- Sleeping on his parents couch and begging his dad for gas money to get started
- Why switching market focus open the doors to a whole new future
- Building the foundation of success with passion, education, and determination
- Predicting internet marketing trends and getting in early
- Buying Zillow and Trulia zip codes in the early days
- Answering buyer and seller questions online and receiving a stream of leads
- How he got 550 agent reviews and recommendations on the internet that give him instant credibility
- Using high quality photo and video marketing
- Producing neighborhood tour videos to establish his expert status
- Why most agents approach lead follow up the wrong way
- Why he hates CRMs and sends personal emails instead
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 260 closings
- 104 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 3 sales agents
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence