December 7, 2016 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:26
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:26
Anne Lusk is with Lusk & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Last year she closed 108 transactions with a total sales volume of 45 million (and 149 homes worth 67 million this year). Her average sales price was 418 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. She has a 7 member team: 1 buyer transaction coordinator, 1 seller transaction coordinator, 1 runner, 1 marketing director, 2 marketing assistants, and 1 team leader.
Anne Lusk is the team leader of the Anne Lusk Team. She has been an agent for 21 years and works the Lancaster County and Central Pennsylvania markets.
In this call, Anne talks about:
- Getting a fast start and selling 77 homes her first year in a new market
- Quickly identifying an under-served niche and helping Spanish speaking clients
- Becoming the community resource for her clients and serving their needs both in and out of real estate
- How referrals happen without asking for them when you have a servant’s heart
- Why you have to do good to do well
- How she broke into the luxury market when a janitor mentioned her to a corporate executive who referred her to her first high end relocation client
- Her signature Go Godiva Chocolate marketing effort that brings in 10 million dollars in referrals and has a 20-to-1 ROI
- Selling 108 homes last year (and 149 homes already this year), being the only salesperson on the team, and handling all the buyers and sellers personally
- Why your actions speak louder than your words
- How she increased her production 40% in the last year by focusing all her marketing efforts into one area around her office
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 108 closings
- 45 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 1 buyer transaction coordinator
- 1 seller transaction coordinator
- 1 runner
- 1 marketing director
- 2 marketing assistants
- 1 team leader
- Spanish speaking
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence