June 7, 2017 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:08
Noah Ostroff is with Keller Williams in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Last year he closed 586 transactions with a total sales volume of 200 million. His average sales price was 341 thousand of which 53% were buyers and 47% were sellers. He has a 50 member team: 35 agents, 1 ISA, 1 director of sales, 2 listing coordinators, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 marketing manager, 4 transaction managers, 1 operations manager, 1 compliance manager, 1 controller, 1 CEO, and 1 founder.
Noah is the founder of the Global Living team including the Philly Living brand. He has been an agent for 9 years. He is headquartered in Philadelphia and has expansion offices in 5 locations.
In this call, Noah talks about:
- Selling 50 homes his first year in the business … and how he did it
- Why everyone you meet needs housing and is a potential client
- Lessons he learned from rapid growth
- Answering the age old question: should team leaders give leads to agents … or teach agents to lead generate?
- How to change the culture of a team
- Why he turned weekly sales meetings into weekly Massive Action Events
- What happens during the events … and the early results
- Why focusing on your past clients and sphere of influence is more valuable than chasing people you don’t know
- Rapid growth through expansion offices … mistakes made and lessons learned
- What to do if a new office is not working out
- Why it’s better to go narrow-and-deep instead of broad-and-shallow
- Team dynamics, compensation, and more
- 586 closings
- 200 million sales volume
- 50 member team:
- 35 agents
- 1 ISA (inside sales agent)
- 1 director of sales
- 2 listing coordinators
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 marketing manager
- 4 transaction managers
- 1 operations manager
- 1 compliance manager
- 1 controller
- 1 CEO
- 1 founder
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence