February 7, 2013 SUCCESS CALL with
Download FULL Running Time: 1:29
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:29
To download, right click the “Download” link above and “save as” to your computer.
RE Salesperson by Nancy’s daughter Amanda when she was 5 years old. Click to enlarge and read the text. It’ll make you smile.
Nancy’s Marketing (PDF). Right click and save-as to your computer.
Nancy Jenkins is with Nancy Jenkins Real Estate in South Burlington, Vermont.
Last year, she closed 182 transactions with a total sales volume of 58 million. Her average sales price was 321 thousand of which 44% were buyers and 56% were sellers. She operates a team with 13 members: 5 buyer specialists, 2 listing/selling partners, 1 business manager, 1 IT manager, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 client care coordinator, 1 courier, and 1 team leader.
Nancy Jenkins is the team leader of Nancy Jenkins Real Estate team. She has been an agent for 31 years. She works the Greater Burlington market. In her best year (2004), Nancy sold 279 homes worth $72 million. She’s sold approximately 5,000 homes in her career.
In this call, Nancy talks about:
- Starting her career when mortgage interest rates were 18%
- Reaching for the next level in order to fund a current need
- Thinking in terms of units not volume
- How she generates 80% of her business from repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- Her marketing plan designed to touch her sphere 15 times per year
- Prospecting for business and how she asks for referrals
- How her monthly newsletter appeals to the four personality types
- Deciding to scale back her production to a manageable level
- How to give back with college scholarship giveaways, Boys & Girls Club, United Way, and charity work
- Adding her first assistant
- What her team looks like today
- Working with your spouse and children
- How to be a laissez-faire manager, and more
- 182 closings
- 58 million sales volume
- 13 member team:
- 5 buyer specialists
- 2 listing/selling partners
- 1 business manager
- 1 IT manager
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 client care coordinator
- 1 courier
- 1 team leader
- past clients
- sphere of influence