In this call, Al talks about:
- Working in a restaurant and being a professional drummer before entering real estate.
- Joining a team, becoming a buyer agent, and selling 50 homes his first year.
- The difficulty and challenge of leaving a successful team and venturing out on his own.
- The things he did to sell 65 home his first year as a solo agent.
- How he doubled his production and sold 130 homes his second year as a solo agent.
- His daily schedule and time blocking that leads to clients and closings.
- How he relisted 46 expired listings in a super hot seller’s market when expired listings are rare and competition is fierce.
- Expired listing role play of his initial call and appointment setting script.
- Two most common expired listings objections and how to handle each.
- How listing one difficult expired listing resulted in 21 referral closings.
- The 3 Option Close.
- FSBO role play of his initial conversation and appointment setting script.
- Why you always answer with a question.
Al Abdallah SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 60 minutes
Al Abdallah is with eXp Realty in Dearborn, Michigan. Last year, he closed 130 transactions with a total sales volume of 25 million. His average sales price was 192 thousand of which 23% were buyers and 77% were sellers.
Al is a solo agent with one part time assistant. He has been an agent for 25 years.
- 130 closings
- 25 million sales volume
- solo agent with one part time assistant
- expired listings
- for sale by owners
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence