May 7, 2013 SUCCESS CALL with
Download FULL Running Time: 2:10
Download PART 1 Running Time: 1:06
Download PART 2 Running Time: 1:04
To download, right click the “Download” link above and “save as” to your computer.
Brad Korn is with Keller Williams Eastland Partners in Independence, Missouri. Last year he closed 101 transactions with a total sales volume of 10 million. His average sales price was 99 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. He operates a team with 4 members: 1 buyer agent, 1 showing agent, 1 admin, and 1 team leader.
Brad Korn is the team leader of The Korn Team. He has been an agent for 22 years. Brad works the Metro Kansas City market. He has sold over 2,000 homes in his career.
In this call, Brad talks about:
- His slow start in real estate…he only made $10k in his first 3 years…combined
- Now he’s averaged 100 closings per year for the last 7 years
- How he copies the best ideas from the top agents…and implements right away
- Listing pricing strategy that sets him apart
- Marketing program to sell a home faster than his competition
- His appearance on HGTV’s My House is Worth What?
- How he generates 60% of his business from repeat and referrals
- Details about his database marketing plan that makes the phone ring
- How he generates 30% of his business from geographic farming
- Using templates to get your printing cost down
- What he says on his mailing piece to get response
- How he sold the same volume of homes after reducing his team from 8 to 3 members
- The showing agent model of leverage
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 101 closings
- 10 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 1 admin
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 showing agent
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- geographic farming