July 7, 2014 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:56
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:56
Judy Markowitz is with the Energized Realty Group in Flushing, New York. Last year she closed 174 transactions with a total sales volume of 108 million. Her average sales price was 625 thousand of which 47% were buyers and 53% were sellers. She operates a team with 14 members: 3 buyer specialists, 2 listing specialists, 1 team manager, 1 marketing manager, 1 prospecting assistant, 1 head administrative coordinator, 2 administrative assistants, 1 director of first impressions, 1 courier, and 1 team leader.
Judy is the team leader of the Energized Realty Group. She’s been an agent for 27 years and works in the northeast borough of Queens in New York City.
In this call, Judy talks about:
- Growing up in a housing project and starting work at 15 years old.
- Her turning point decision to “stop paying the world and have the world pay me”.
- Why she borrowed $1,000 to start her career and what she invested in.
- Mentoring with her first broker, doing whatever he said, and putting in overtime.
- How she gets 67% of her business by repeat and referrals from her small list of 560 past clients and
- sphere of influence.
- Her VVIP program…why she set it up, who gets in, and how she makes it work
- Quiet leads…what they are and how she benefits.
- Why she always wants her marketing to stand out from the crowd.
- Her annual Ice Cream Social Event that kicks off the summer, has 3,000 people attend, and gets big media coverage.
- Why she can take 3 months off each year.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 174 closings
- 108 million sales volume
- 14 member team:
- 3 buyer specialists
- 2 listing specialists
- 1 team manager
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 prospecting assistant
- 1 head administrative coordinator
- 2 administrative assistants
- 1 director of first impressions
- 1 courier
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence