October 7, 2014 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:23
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:23
To download the following, click on the link and “save as” to your computer.
Christy Crouch is with RE/MAX in Roanoke, Virginia. Last year she closed 101 transactions with a total sales volume of 14 million. Her average sales price was 142 thousand of which 38% were buyers and 62% were sellers. She operates a team with 3 members: 1 listing manager, 1 operations manager, and 1 team leader.
Christy Crouch is the team leader of The Crouch Team. She’s been an agent for 23 years.
In this call, Christy talks about:
- Starting as a receptionist in a real estate office
- Shadowing two top agents as their operations manager
- Starting her own team when she moved to a new city
- Building her business on a shoestring budget by prospecting 3 to 5 hours per day
- How she gets 50% of her business from expired listings and 20% of her business from for sale by owners
- Her exact approach to expired listings and FSBOs including: scripts, dialogs, objection handling, role playing, and her full marketing plan
- How she is able to maintain a 70% net profit margin
- Her manual file tracking system
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 101 closings
- 14 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 listing manager
- 1 operations manager
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- for sale by owners (FSBO)