December 7, 2014 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:22
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:22
Rick Edler is with Vista Sotheby’s International Realty in Rolling Hills Estates, California. Year-to-date, he’s closed 49 transactions with a total sales volume of 76 million. His average sales price was 1.55 million of which 38% were buyers and 62% were sellers. He works on a team with 5 members: 3 partner agents, 1 licensed agent, and 1office manager/transaction coordinator.
Rick Edler is a partner on the Edler DeRanzis Team. He’s been an agent for 23 years and works the South Bay Los Angeles market. In his best year, he and his team sold 96 homes worth 82 million.
In this call, Rick talks about:
- Joining the business his mother Kitty started
- Working in a million dollar luxury market on the coast of California
- Selling a 12 million dollar luxury home, wearing high-end suits in the heat, and driving his clients around in his Tesla S-Model
- Why your appearance matters
- The steps to increasing your average sales price
- How to change your mind set and feel comfortable working with wealthy clients
- Growing a team and his Jerry McGuire moment
- Shrinking a team right before the Great Recession
- Rebuilding a team focused on personal production
- The power of goal setting and the easy way to review daily
- Why you should focus on increasing your average commission dollars
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
2014 Stats (YTD):
- 49 closings
- 76 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 3 partner agents
- 1 licensed agent
- 1 office manager/transaction coordinator
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence