December 21, 2014 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:44
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:44
Jack Cotton is with Sotheby’s International Realty in Osterville, Massachusetts. Last year he closed 80 transactions with a total sales volume of 63 million. His average sales price was 797 thousand of which 10% were buyers and 90% were sellers. He has a 3 member team: 1 agent associate, 1 administrative associate, and 1 team leader.
Jack Cotton has been an agent for 40 years, is an author of several luxury real estate books, and works the Cape Cod market. Jack was also listed in the Top 250 Salespeople in the nation by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends.
In this call, Jack talks about:
- Starting his real estate company in his college dorm room
- Locating his first office in the back room of a plumbing supply warehouse
- Not selling a single home for the first 14 months
- How he gained respect and expertise by writing valuation reports
- The way he fell into luxury real estate and ended up selling multi-million dollar homes
- The definition of a “maverick” and why you need one to break into any market
- The number one thing luxury home clients want from you
- How you can break into luxury home sales
- Why he uses a 2 ½ step listing presentation
- How showmanship sets you apart from your competition
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 80 closings
- 63 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 agent associate
- 1 administrative associate
- 1 team leader
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence