October 21, 2015 SUCCESS CALL with
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:26
Download PART 1 of 2 Running Time: 1:00
Download PART 2 of 2 Running Time: 0:26
Timothy Reeder is with NP Dodge Real Estate in Omaha, Nebraska. In the first nine months of this year (2015), he has personally sold 115 homes worth 20 million, while his team has sold 340 homes worth 51 million. His average sales price was 176 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. He has an 18 member team: 11 full time agents, 6 administrative staff, and 1 team leader.
Timothy Reeder is the team leader of The Good Life Group. He has been an agent for 17 years.
In this call, Timothy talks about:
- How he personally sells over 100 homes per year by focusing on referrals
- His simple, yet effective referral marketing plan
- Why big databases are distracting, expensive, and often fail
- How a small list of 300 people resulted in 103 referral closings in 1 year
- The simple referral scripts that get results
- What to say when you call your people … fresh new ideas
- How to throw a huge client party … for free
- An in-depth discussion of the 3 elements of a successful referral campaign: calls, notes, and pop-bys
- How he reduced his database from 1,200 to 300 people overnight
- Why he picked old and historic homes as his niche
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
2015 YTD Stats (1st 9 months):
- 340 closings
- 51 million sales volume
- 18 member team:
- 11 full time agents
- 6 administrative staff
- 1 team leader
- old and historic homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence