July 21, 2017 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:08
Nina Lampley is with Keller Williams in Nashville, Tennessee. Last year she closed 111 transactions with a total sales volume of 28 million. Her average sales price was 238 thousand of which 90% were buyers and 10% were sellers. She has a 3 member team: 1 buyer agent, 1 executive assistant, and 1 team leader.
Nina Lampley is the team leader of the Nashville Roots team. She has been an agent for 10 years. In her career she has sold 581 homes worth 91 million.
In this call, Nina talks about:
- Starting as a new home construction representative in the middle of a recession
- After 3 years, she joined a team as a buyer agent and sold 64 homes in 10 months
- During her second year on the team she sold 98 homes as a buyer agent and sold 102 homes in her 3rd year
- After working 70-80 hours per week, she left the team and started her own
- Last year she sold 111 homes with a buyer agent and an executive assistant
- 90% of her business is buyer transactions
- 78% of her closings are coming from her past clients and sphere of influence
- Nina describes her 33 Touch marketing program
- One of her best referral sources is throwing her clients a House Warming Party and Nina will describe in detail how to do it
- She also hosts quarterly client appreciation parties, semi-annual referral parties, and frequent happy hours
- Find out why her clients love her closing gifts
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 111 closings
- 28 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence