August 7, 2017 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 0:54
Bob Lucido is with Keller Williams in Elliot City, Maryland. Last year he and his team closed 1,533 homes worth 619 million with a GCI of 14 million. His average sales price was 403 thousand of which 39% were buyers and 61% were sellers. He has a 186 member team: 100 core agents, 30 support staff, 50 expansion agents, and 6 expansion support staff.
Bob Lucido is the team leader of The Bob Lucido Team which was ranked the #1 team in the world for Keller Williams Realty in 2016. Bob has been an agent for 40 years. In his career he has sold over 31,000 homes.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- Starting his career as a new homes sale representation
- Selling his first home for $1 dollar down and earning a $100 commission
- Spending most of his career working with small and mid-sized new home construction builders handling their inside sales and building a company that employed 300 people in 5 states and had $1 billion in annual revenue
- Closing the doors to his business during the Great Recession
- In 2008, he transitioned into selling resale homes
- Bob is still in production listing and selling homes … he even does open houses
- Last year, his “personal” team of Bob, his wife, and 3 assistants sold 265 homes work 135 million … while his full team sold 1,533 homes worth 619 million
- Developing business in two locations: core and expansion
- His core business is in Maryland with 100 agents and 30 support staff
- Last year he started expansion offices and already has 50 expansion partners in 19 cities across the nation
- Bob plans to expand into every state in the nation and multiple international cities
- He thinks there will only be 5 “mega” expansion teams after the shake out
- Bob believes that success comes from: thinking big, surrounding yourself with winners, and living a life of integrity and honesty
- 1533 closings
- 619 million sales volume
- 186 member team:
- 100 core agents
- 30 support staff
- 50 expansion agents
- 6 expansion support staff
- new construction home builders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence