July 7, 2018 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 58 minutes
Dayton Schrader is with Re/Max in San Antonio, Texas. Last year he closed 605 transactions with a total sales volume of 155 million and a GCI of 4 million. His average sales price was 256 thousand of which 45% were buyers and 55% were sellers.
Dayton has a 27 member team: 1 operations manager, 4 business development, 8 transaction coordinators, 1 property manager, 5 buyer agents, 2 photographers, 1 stager, 1 bookkeeper, 1 marketing, 1 runner, 1 executive assistant, and 1 team leader.
Dayton is the team leader of The Schrader Group. He has been an agent for 36 years and works the metro San Antonio market.
In this call, Dayton talks about:
- His slow start in real estate selling 5 homes his first year
- How he slowly built his practice with by working his sphere of influence
- Recognizing that referral partners could each send 2-5 referrals per year
- Building a VIP Referral Partner program with 250 professionals that resulted in 300 closings last year
- Why he like to host big and small events
- His belief in the Law of Reciprocity and how it works with referrals
- Scripts his uses when initiating and following up with his referral partners
- How he became a problem solver and a fixer for new home builders that results in over 200 closings last year
- Common problems builders experience and how you can profit by solving
- Why he personally lists 20 homes each month and tracks his P&L monthly
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 605 closings
- 155 million sales volume
- 27 member team:
- 1 operations manager
- 4 business development
- 8 transaction coordinators
- 1 property manager
- 5 buyer agents
- 2 photographers
- 1 stager
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 marketing
- 1 runner
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 team leader
- new home builders
- professional referral partners
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence