Buddy Blake SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:24
Buddy Blake is with Re/Max in Wilmington, North Carolina. Last year, he closed 268 transactions with a total sales volume of 46 million. His average sales price was 174 thousand of which 35% were buyers and 65% were sellers. He operates a team with 14 members: 6 buyer agents, 1 listing agent, 3 on-site agents, 1 listing coordinator, 1 admin/data entry, 1 new homes manager, and 1 team leader.
Buddy Blake is the team leader of Buddy Blake Real Estate Experts. He has been and agent for 14 years. He works the costal market of Wilmington, North Carolina.
In this call Buddy talks about:
- New construction, developers, and listing homes for builders
- Helping builders outsource their sales force to you…and how you get paid
- Assisting developers and builders from land acquisition to finished product
- How to drop all print advertising in newspapers & magazines and generate leads online for less
- Becoming the local real estate expert by writing a book with a ghost writer
- How to triple your seller leads with the same marketing budget
- A long discussion of the principals behind a guaranteed sales program
- Radio advertising to generate massive seller leads…that costs less than you think
- Profiting from celebrity endorsements
- Using internet marketing (including SEO, craigslist, and free resources) to generate a database of 40,000 leads
- How to follow-up with 40,000 leads every week for only $250 per month
- Hiring a coach for your team members
- His profit margin, and more
- 268 closings
- 46 million sales volume
- 174 thousand average price
- 35% buyers and 65% sellers
- 13 member team:
- 6 buyer agents
- 1 listing agent
- 3 on-site agents
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 admin/data entry
- 1 new homes manager
- 1 team leader
- new homes
- developers & builders
- sphere of influence
- past clients
- guaranteed sale
- short sales
- 1st time buyers
(originally published on 10/21/12)