Liz Egner SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:24
Liz Egner is with RE/MAX in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. Last year she closed 147 transactions with a total sales volume of 25 million. Her average sales price was 174 thousand of which 49% were buyers and 51% were sellers. She operates a team with 6 members: 2 listing and selling partners, 1 buyer specialist, 1 client care manager, 1 closing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Liz Egner is the team leader of The Liz Egner Group. She’s been an agent for 25 years and works the Berks County market.
In this call, Liz talks about:
- Being an elementary school teacher before jumping into real estate.
- The year she maxed out selling 95 homes with two administrative assistants and the decision to add agent partners to the team to gain more time.
- How she gets 90% of her business by repeat & referrals from her past clients & sphere of influence.
- Why she reduced the size of her past client database.
- Detailed descriptions of her 4 past client party events per year.
- Why she rotates the location, time, and focus of each event.
- The high value of past client visits.
- Why she created her own private networking leads group and the rewards.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 147 closings
- 25 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 2 listing and selling partners
- 1 buyer specialist
- 1 client care manager
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 11/21/14)