Kathy Schmidt SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:26
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Kathy Schmidt is with Schmidt Realty Group in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Last year she closed 162 transactions with a total sales volume of 68 million. Her average sales price was 424 thousand of which 51% were buyers and 49% were sellers. She has a 23 member team: 17 Realtors (11 are new interns), 1 general manager, 1 finance assistant, 1 marketing assistant, 1 office assistant, and 2 team owners.
Kathy Schmidt is the team leader of the Schmidt Realty Group. She has been an agent for 23 years.
In this call, Kathy talks about:
- Selling 27 homes her first year
- Staying positive through transition and change
- Her morning ritual that starts her off on the right foot
- Looking for 3 pieces of evidence that you are on the right track
- Her planning process using SMART goals
- How she generated 76% of her closings by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- The newsletter she mails to her sphere
- The electronic Schmidt Report she emails to her past clients
- Her annual Pie Day event
- Referral Rewards Program
- Focused networking and why it works
- New recruit 8-week boot camp
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 162 closings
- 68 million sales volume
- 23 member team:
- 17 Realtors (11 are new interns)
- 1 general manager
- 1 finance assistant
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 office assistant
- 2 owners/team leaders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 05/21/16)