Anthony Graham SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:09
Anthony Graham is with Re/Max in Allen, Texas. Last year he closed 48 transactions with a total sales volume of 17 million. His average sales price was 367 thousand of which 64% were buyers and 36% were sellers.
Anthony has a 4 member team: 2 support agents, 1 transaction coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Anthony is the team leader of Elite Home Sellers. He has been an agent for 10 years and works the Metro Dallas market.
In this call, Anthony talks about:
- His slow start in real estate earning $19,252 in GCI his first year
- Jumping up to 36 closings his second year when he discovered internet leads
- Why internet leads require both a lead source and a platform to cultivate the leads
- The most consistent high quality lead source for agents and the average cost
- The best lead platform that tracks prospects activity in online home searches
- Why lead quality is more important than quantity
- The difference between nurture leads and inquiry leads and which one you want
- Why relevancy and call timing can triple your internet lead conversion
- The power of the text message follow up
- Scripts for calling your internet leads and the best reason to call
- The true ROI for internet leads that might shock you
- How he is getting 53% of his business by repeat and referrals from his past clients and sphere of influence including his annual marketing plan
- His unique custom personalized CMA postcard and follow up script
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 48 closings
- 17 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 2 supporting agents
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/21/18)