***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 47 minutes
Sally Forster Jones is with Compass in Beverly Hills, California. Last year she closed 156 transactions with a total sales volume of 370 million. Her average sales price was 2.4 million of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers.
Sally has a 24 member team: 14 team agents, 1 showing assistant, 1 senior director of operations, 1 director of sales, 1 listing director, 1 director of marketing, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 design and sales associate, 1 listing coordinator, 1 transaction coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Sally is the team leader of the SFJ Group. She has been an agent for 40 years and has sold over 5 billion in her career.
In this call, Sally talks about:
- Majoring in psychology and starting life as a kindergarten teacher
Building a nest egg by flipping houses
- Getting a real estate license and selling average priced homes
- How she transitioned her practice into selling luxury and super luxury homes
- Working with billionaire clients
- Listing, marketing, and selling a 85 million dollar super mansion
- The differences and similarities between entry level and super luxury home buyers and sellers
- The steps to take to transition into the luxury market
- Why she always phone prospects for one hour every day
- Team dynamics and more
- 156 closings
- 370 million sales volume
- 24 member team:
- 14 team agents
- 1 showing assistant
- 1 senior director of operations
- 1 director of sales
- 1 listing director
- 1 director of marketing
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 design and sales associate
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 team leader
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence