In this call, Scott talks about:
- Teaching elementary school, high school, and being a baseball coach before real estate.
- Selling 47 homes his first year.
- Current struggles with the lastest changes Zillow has made with their leads (and what he is doing about it).
- Bouncing back after losing two veteran buyer agents in the same year.
- His annual marketing plan to generate repeate and referrals from past clients and his sphere of influence.
- Hosting a 800 person swimming pool party.
- Compensation, profit margins, and more.
Scott Rodgers SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 48 minutes
Scott Rodgers is with Re/Max in Peoria, Illinois. Last year he closed 162 transactions with a total sales volume of 26 million and earned 830 thousand in GCI. His average sales price was 161 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Scott is a team leader with 7 members. He has been an agent for 18 years. Scott has sold 2,600 homes and earned 10.7 million in GCI in his career.
- 162 closings
- 26 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 1 listing agent
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 part time courier / photographer
- Zillow leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence