In this special “where are they now” call, Tim Reeder talks about:
- Transitioning from team leader (with 18 people) to brokerage leader (with 280 agents).
- Why he made the change … and how it happened.
- The personal growth and skill development necessary to switch from running a team to running a brokerage.
- Partnering to complement your strengths and weaknesses.
- Recruiting by invitation only.
- “If you focus on retention, the recruiting will take care of itself.”
- Training and mentoring agent career development.
- Advice to other team leaders thinking about starting a brokerage.
- Also, runs a team dedicated to selling old classic vintage homes … and Tim still sells 60 homes per year personally.
Tim Reeder SUCCESS CALL (where are they now) …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 59 minutes
Tim Reeder is a brokerage leader with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – The Good Life Group in Omaha, Nebraska. His brokerage closed 3450 transactions with a total sales volume of 892 million and generated 24 million in GCI. Time has been and agent for 23 years.
- 3450 closings (brokerage)
- 892 million sales volume
- 280 agents in 6 offices
- vintage homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence