Anne Daily SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 55 minutes
Anne Daily is with Re/Max in Fair Oaks, California. Last year, she and her husband Joe Herbert closed 61 transactions with a total sales volume of 18 million and 525 thousand in GCI. Her average sales price was 298 thousand of which 10% were buyers and 90% were sellers. In her best year, she sold 123 homes worth 20 million.
Anne has a 5 member team: 2 sales agents/team leaders, 1 office manager, 1 receptionist, and 1 runner.
Anne is the co-leader of The Anne Daily & Joe Herbert Team. She has been an agent for 29 years and works the metro Sacramento market.
In this call, Anne talks about:
- Starting as an organizer and property manager for her family real estate investment business
- Working with her spouse and adult children
- Why both she and her husband are in production, how to make it work, and why both need their own independent coach
- How the loss of family member affects a family team
- How she generated 30% of her business from expired listings last year including her approach of being the “turn around” agent, how she contacts the seller, and the service she uses to research the owners name, address, and phone number
- Even in a fast market, 10% of her business is from foreclosures and NODs (notices of default) and she describes a quick easy way to find contact info
- How she gets 50% of her business from repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence from a small database of 800 people including her simple annual marketing plan
- The psychology of prospecting and how to embrace the opportunity
- How she splits her time between sale production 3 days per week and being a coach for the Mike Ferry Organization 2 days per week
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 61 closings
- 18 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 2 sales agents/team leaders
- 1 office manager
- 1 receptionist
- 1 runner
- expired listings
- notice of default
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence