Steve Cohen SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:54
Steve Cohen is with Coldwell Banker in Arlington Heights, Illinois. In 2010, he closed 106 transactions with a total sales volume of 26 million. His average sales price was 252 thousand of which 33% were buyers and 67% were sellers. He operates a team with 5 members: 1 Realtor partner, 1 listings manager, 1 transaction manager, and 1 team leader.
Steve Cohen is the team leader of The Stick With Steve Team. He has been and agent for 23 years. He works the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
In this call, Steve talks about:
- How to sell your listings in 31 days or less even in a down market
- Why telling stories will sell more homes
- How to earn higher commissions, get fewer objections, and sell homes faster
- Setting all your listing appointments in your office (including scripts)
- Getting hired before you see the house or set a price
- How to price a home to sell and getting the seller to agree using the “grocery line” concept
- What is a “worry price” and how to use it to sell more homes
- How to calculate the “absorption rate” for the seller’s home (vs the general market)
- What you need in your pre-listing package
- How to bounce back from a major set back (illness, divorce, downturn)
- Reorganizing your team in tough times and rebuilding after shrinking
- Realtor partners vs buyer agents
- How to generate 80% of your business from high-profit sources such as past clients, sphere of influence, and referrals
- Wowing your past clients with a gift that keeps on giving year after year, and more
- 106 closings
- 26 million sales volume
- 252 thousand average price
- 33% buyers and 67% sellers
- 4 member team:
- 1 Realtor partner
- 1 trasnaction manager
- 1 listing manager
- 1 team leader
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- short sales
- 1st time buyers
(originally published on 11/21/12)