Les Walden SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:42
Les Walden is with Les Walden Real Estate in Seneca, South Carolina. Last year, he closed 141 transactions with a total sales volume of 22 million. His average sales price was 159 thousand of which 42% were buyers and 58% were sellers. He operates a team with 5 members: 2 buyer specialists, 1 listing coordinator, 1 closing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Les Walden is the team leader of the Les Walden Real Estate Team. He has been an agent for 17 years. He works the upstate South Carolina market. In his best year (2006), Les sold 194 homes worth $30 million. He’s sold over 2,000 homes in his career.
In this call, Les talks about:
- Relationship lead generation that creates 2/3rds of his business
- How he makes friends and money at the same time
- The revelation that made his business more successful and more enjoyable
- His super profitable business model with a 72% net profit margin
- Database segmentation into 3 groups: Target 25, Hit List, and Connectors
- His marketing schedules for each database group
- Scripts and dialogs for sphere of influence calls
- Details about his two annual client appreciation events:
- Santa Claus Party
- Team structure and compensation including profit sharing
- Transparency, open book management, and more.
- 141 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 2 buyer specialists
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 01/21/13)