Mitch Ribak SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:48
Mitch Ribak is with Tropical Realty of Suntree in Melbourne, Florida.
Last year, he closed 301 transactions with a total sales volume of 43 million. His average sales price was 142 thousand of which 81% were buyers and 19% were sellers. He operates a team with 21 members: 14 agents, 2 lead conversion agents, 1 office manager, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 stats administrator, 1 bookkeeper, and 1 team leader.
Mitch Ribak is the team leader of the Tropical Realty of Suntree team. He has been an agent for 11 years. He works the Brevard County market. In his best year (2010), Mitch sold 329 homes worth $47 million.
In this call, Mitch talks about:
- Why he based his practice on buyer sales
- How he generates 75% of his business from cheap internet leads
- Internet metrics like cost-per-click, cost-per-lead, and cost-per-sale
- How he can turn $200 into a closed transaction over and over again
- How to design a successful google ad
- An unknown internet lead source that costs half as much as google adwords and generates 33% more leads
- Which landing page is better: open search or forced registration
- What was his biggest marketing mistake
- How to build and manage a huge database of leads
- Exactly what’s inside his high conversion follow up system
- What he did to sell 36 homes his first year
- Why he built his team based on mediocrity
- How to use lead conversion agents to convert more leads and make more sales
- Team structure and pay
- Net profit percentage, and more
- 301 closings
- 43 million sales volume
- 21 member team:
- 14 agents
- 2 lead conversion agents
- 1 office manager
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 stats administrator
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 team leader
- internet marketing
- buyer leads
(originally published on 01/07/13)