Toril Schoepfer SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:41
Toril Schoepfer is with the Toril Sells Houses Team in Sumner, Washington. Last year, she closed 90 transactions with a total sales volume of 17 million. Her average sales price was 188 thousand of which 35% were buyers and 65% were sellers. She operates a team with 9 members: 4 buyer specialists, 1 offer/closing manager, 1 office/listing/property manager, 1 field manager, 1 virtual assistant, and 1 team leader.
Toril Schoepfer is the team leader of the Toril Sells Houses Team. She has been an agent for 17 years. She works the foot hills of Mt Rainier. In her best year (2006), Toril sold 140 homes worth $40 million. This year, she is ramping up fast. In the first 36 days of 2013, Toril’s already put 42 properties under contract worth $8 million.
In this call, Toril talks about:
- Starting her career while in college
- Rebuilding after the Great Recession
- Restructuring, reorganizing, and settling over $2 million dollars in debt
- Growing her brand “Toril Sells Houses”
- Creating a “mothership” database system for all her leads
- Past client and sphere of influence marketing plan
- Client appreciation party including BBQ, custom t-shirts, and vendor participation
- Top 20 “walking billboard” advocates and ambassadors
- Clickable CraigsList ads that generate 400% more leads
- Property flyers that cause the phone to ring like crazy
- Using your child in your advertising and paying them for modeling
- Team structure and daily huddles
- Managing her team with daily accomplishment emails, and more
- 90 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 9 member team:
- 4 buyer specialists
- 1 offer/closing manager
- 1 office/listing/property manager
- 1 field manager
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 team leader
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/21/13)