Daniel Keltner SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:21
Daniel Keltner is with Re/Max Crossroads Properties in Strongsville, Ohio. Last year, he closed 298 transactions with a total sales volume of 22 million. His average sales price was 73 thousand of which 10% were buyers and 90% were sellers. He operates a team with 15 members: 2 asset managers, 1 contract closer, 1 contract negotiator, 1 accountant, 4 buyer agents, 2 field runners, 2 BPO/MMR virtual assistants, 1 call center virtual assistant, and 1 team leader.
Daniel Keltner is the team leader of the Crossroads REO Team. He has been an agent for 14 years. His works in two markets: Metro Cleveland and Metro Chicago.
In this call, Daniel talks about:
- The WORST first year of real estate production ever recorded
- Virtual assistants (VAs) in detail
- How he went from breakeven to profitably by outsourcing to VAs
- His entire process of finding, hiring, training, and utilizing VAs
- Where do you find VAs
- Which countries have the best labor pools
- His experience with 3 major outsourcing companies and what to avoid
- How to post jobs, screen applicants, and negotiate agreements
- How much to pay…you’ll be surprised by the low cost
- His quick and easy training system
- The cheap internet tools to make it all work
- Which tasks a VA can do well, and which ones they can’t
- How his REO business works
- The best approach to getting into the REO business
- His team, his profitability, and more
- 298 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 15 member team:
- 2 asset managers
- 1 contract closer
- 1 contract negotiator
- 1 accountant
- 4 buyer agents
- 2 field runners
- 2 BPO/MMR virtual assistants
- 1 call center virtual assistant
- 1 team leader
- virtual assistants
- short sales
(originally published on 03/07/13)