Craig Hartranft SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:16
Craig Hartranft is with Prudential Home Sale Services Group in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Last year he closed 264 transactions with a total sales volume of 54 million. His average sales price was 207 thousand of which 51% were buyers and 49% were sellers. He operates a team with 11 members: 1 contract manager/office manager, 1 listing manager, l lead coordinator/administrative assistant, 4 buyer specialists, 1 listing partner, 1 all-around agent, 1 part-time courier, and 1 team leader.
Craig Hartranft is the team leader of The Craig Hartranft Team. He has been an agent for 23 years.
In this call, Craig talks about:
- Starting as a part time agent and selling 1 home in 6 months
- How he sold 27 homes his first full year, 39 homes his second year, and 123 homes by his fifth year
- Shadowing Allan Domb
- Geographic farming for optimum success
- Internet lead generation and follow-up
- Radio advertising for seller leads
- Repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere-of-influence
- Give-a-ways to get in front of your past clients
- Scripts for calling your past clients – even if it’s been a long time
- His “B-List” for sellers
- Pre-inspections and the dialog to make it work
- Trial listings for sellers who are not ready for the MLS
- Team structure, profitability, and more
- 264 closings
- 54 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 1 contract manager/office manager
- 1 listing manager
- l lead coordinator/administrative assistant
- 4 buyer specialists
- 1 listing partner
- 1 all-around agent
- 1 part-time courier
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- geographic farming
- internet leads
- radio ads
(originally published on 04/07/13)