Rita Driver SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:28
Rita Driver is with All Stars Realty in Memphis, Tennessee. Last year, she closed 410 transactions with a total sales volume of 30 million. Her average sales price was 73 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. She operates a team with 5 members: 1 buyer agent, 2 field reps, 1 short sale processor, and 1 team leader.
Rita Driver is the team leader of The Driver Team. She has been an agent for 20 years and sold over 2,000 homes in her career. She works with her husband Bob.
In this call, Rita talks about:
- Working with your spouse
- Closing over 100 homes per year from past clients and referrals
- Making 7-figures in GCI
- Setting a minimum commission
- Results of advertising on radio and TV
- Finding and closing short sales
- Referrals from local agents
- Breaking into REO…even if everyone says it’s too late
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 410 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 2 field reps
- 1 short sale processor
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- short sale
(originally published on 07/21/13)