Leigh Brown SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:39
Leigh Brown is with Re/Max Executive Realty in Concord, North Carolina. Last year she closed 213 transactions with a total sales volume of 51 million. Her average sales price was 240 thousand of which 30% were buyers and 70% were sellers. Plus Leigh manages 58 rental properties generating 58 thousand per month in rents. She operates a team with 14 members: 2 listing partners, 6 buyer specialists, 1 listing manager, 1 closing/client care manager, 1 part-time courier, 2 part-time marketing managers, and 1 team leader.
Leigh Brown is the team leader of Leigh Brown and Associates. She has been an agent for 13 years and works the Metro Charlotte market.
In this call, Leigh talks about:
- How a young mom can build a cranking team
- Owning your political and religious beliefs in your business and marketing
- Mentoring under her successful top agent father
- Radio advertising that generates seller leads and a 410% ROI
- Marketing plan to her people farm that generated half of her closings
- Her Diamond Club for people who refer business
- Low cost past client events that generate good will and referrals
- Acquiring an existing team and merging operations
- Starting a property management division
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 213 closings
- 51 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 2 buyer specialists
- 1 listing manager
- 1 closing/client care manager
- 1 part-time courier
- 1 part-time marketing manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- agent referrals
- property management
(originally published on 08/21/13)