Melinda Estridge SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:50
Melinda Estridge is with Long & Foster Real Estate in Bethesda, Maryland. Last year she closed 70 transactions with a total sales volume of 40 million. Her average sales price was 571 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. She operates a team with 8 members: 3 buyer agents, 1 office manager/closing manager, 1 listing manager, 1 leads manager, 1 business partner, and 1 team leader.
Melinda Estridge is the team leader of The Estridge Group. She has been an agent for 34 years.
In this call, Melinda talks about:
- Selling over 1 billion dollars of real estate in her career
- Staying with the same company since day one
- Hiring and compensating a Leads Manager to follow up with internet leads
- Working her past client and sphere of influence database
- Farming different neighborhoods with different brands
- Using shells and templates to simplify her direct mail marketing
- Good Bye Parties for her sellers
- Dumpster, Donation, & Shredding Day event
- Renovation, Remodeling, & Staging Seminar
- Annual Past Client Party
- Sharing marketing expenses with lenders and other vendors
- Time blocking, metrics, team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 70 closings
- 40 million sales volume
- 8 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 1 office manager/closing manager
- 1 listing manager
- 1 leads manager (virtual)
- 1 business partner
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 09/21/13)