Drew Johnson SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:21
Drew Johnson is with Touchstone Realty in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Last year he closed 349 transactions with a total sales volume of 34 million. His average sales price was 98 thousand of which 20% were buyers and 80% were sellers. He works with 1 personal assistant and has been an agent for 10 years.
In this call, Drew talks about:
- How a visit to the county courthouse was the seed of his success
- His courthouse investor program that results in 120-130 closings per year
- Why his model works in up and down markets
- How he expanded into multiple real estate related businesses through partnerships including brokerage, property management, and construction
- Building slowly but surely by focusing on production not commission
- His belief that there’s no such thing as a real estate emergency
- His time management principle of why do something today when you can get someone else to do it tomorrow
- What happens in his typical day
- Plus delegation strategies, profit margins, and more
- 349 closings
- 34 million sales volume
- 1 member team:
- 1 personal assistant
- 1 team leader
- Sphere of influence
- Geographic farming
(originally published on 02/21/14)