Bob McTague SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:45
Bob McTague is with Coldwell Banker in Fayetteville, New York. Last year he closed 124 transactions with a total sales volume of 18 million. His average sales price was 145 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. He operates a team with 6 members: 2 general agents, 1 buyer agent, 1 marketing manager, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 team leader.
Bob McTague is the team leader of the CNY Agent Team. He has been an agent for 6 years. Bob sold over 620 homes in his career.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- How he generates 400 to 600 leads per month from his internet PPC campaigns
- Free niche blogging that brings in 2-3 seller appointment per month
- His FSBO program that resulted in 22 closings last year
- 9 major 3rd party internet lead providers and their follow-up systems
- What he does to get a 300% ROI on his internet lead investments
- Description of his low-key lead conversion system including scripts
- A solution to the buyer agent accountability challenge
- How he shrunk his team and increase overall productivity
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 124 closings
- 18 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 2 general agents
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/07/14)